Monday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday Annex is CLOSED for Lunch - Noon - 1:00 pm
- Leader-News and Times-Argus newspapers on Microfilm (1934 to the present plus 1926 -1927 Central City Argus microfilm)
- Books on English and Irish genealogy for Virginia and the Carolinas.
- Extensive vertical files containing family records, research notes, newspaper clippings and pamphlets pertaining to towns, businesses and citizens of the area.
- Church histories including clippings and photographs.
- Cemetery records.
- Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War, World War I & World War II Info.
- Kentucky Death Certificates (1911 - 1958).
- Public access computer for genealogical research.
- Births/Deaths Information for Kentucky (1911 - 1999) on CD-ROM.
- Muhlenberg County Historical Photographs CD for sale at the Annex
Ancestry.com 1930 Census available online
CyndisList Over 315,000 links!
Ellis Island Records Immigration and Passengers Information
FamilySearch Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) Records
Research Available for Out-Of-County Residents @$20 per hour ($5 minimum) plus copies and postage charges
Annex staff will also answer inquiries by phone or mail
Call Coni, Teresa or Rhonda for more information
Genealogy & Local History Annex
111 South Main Street, Greenville, KY 42345 - 270-338-5388